Milton Keynes is in Tier 4 for Lockdown Restrictions, check the Government website for up to date information
In line with the current lockdown guidelines, the office is closed to the public. If you have an urgent enquiry, please email the Parish Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Our Community Larder. If you would like to register, please go to www.sofea.uk.com Click Here for more information. You can also contact Karen, on 07891818259
IMPORTANT:- MILTON KEYNES COUNCIL, GARDEN & FOOD WASTE COLLECTIONS SUSPENDED, PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES UPDATE
The Environmental team will be undertaking essential winter shrub/tree maintenance during lockdown. Controlled measures have been put in place to protect staff. (Please see bullet points below)
- All staff are working at least 2 metres away from each other when possible
- All staff are working using individual vehicles and equipment where possible
- All staff are wearing protective gloves
- Lunch breaks are kept apart and at different times
- Only essential works are being undertaken to help resident’s enjoyment (keeping large open spaces available and clean to be used respectfully)
- Please be respectful and do not approach the staff. For all enquiries please email the Report It email email@example.com
- Government guidelines are being monitored and adhered to daily
We will also be supporting various agency to support the communities in the Parish and Milton Keynes, in these unprecedented circumstances.
Welcome to the Shenley Brook End & Tattenhoe Parish Council
With a population of nearly twenty five thousand the Parish of Shenley Brook End & Tattenhoe is the largest Parish in Milton Keynes serving the communities of Emerson Valley, Furzton, Kingsmead, Shenley Brook End, Shenley Lodge, Tattenhoe, Tattenhoe Park & Westcroft.
NOTICE OF VACANCY
TAKE NOTE THAT A VACANCY HAS OCCURRED IN THE OFFICE OF COUNCILLOR FOR THE SHENLEY BROOK END WARD OF THE PARISH COUNCIL OF SHENLEY BROOK END & TATTENHOE. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.